The Swan Country House B&B
We're surrounded by the rolling Welsh hills and fields in the stunning Marteg Valley. This welcoming and attractive B&B and cottage offers a peaceful, secluded base for families, friends or single travellers wishing to explore the stunning Welsh countryside.
In the morning you can step through into our spacious light filled dining-conservatory with 180 degree views or out onto the sun terrace to enjoy a morning coffee and a delicious breakfast to discuss and plan the day's adventures.
There is an eclectic mix of soft furnishings throughout the B&B and cottage carefully chosen to suit each space.
Our aim is to offer affordable luxury in this intriguing part of beautiful Wales.
All our rooms in the B&B offer the following:
- Views over the hills
- WIFI, Smart TV and USB socket
- Deep pocket sprung mattress
- Hypoallergenic duvet and pillows
- Crisp white sheets with quirky accessories
- New step-in shower
- Luxury Mydffai toiletries and fluffy towels
- Silent mini fridge with fresh milk and Radnor Hills water
- Substantial breakfast tray, teas, coffees, biscuits and savoury nibbles
- Continental and cooked breakfast served in our conservatory with panoramic views
- Daily housekeeping
We are not licensed but happy to take deliveries in advance of your stay to chill.
- Private balcony with bistro table and chairs in one of the rooms
- South facing sun terrace with comfy chairs with great views
- Large, secluded and sunny garden with views over the hills
- Breakfast in our large conservatory with panoramic views and cosy settees
- Off road parking for car and motor bikes
- Drying room
- Lockable storage facilities
- Local information and suggested walks
- Folding guest bed available for one child per room (age 6-16 years, £10 extra)
- Spare walking gear to borrow
- Iron and ironing board
- “Forget me not” box full of useful things such as toothbrush, toothpaste
- One room is dog friendly