Currently we offer support surgeries for:
Legal advice (MJJ Solicitors)
Community Police consultations
- Universal Credit
- Training and employment opportunities for 50+ (Prime Cymru)
- MIND, Credu and Disbility Powys occasional drop-in sessions
SURGERIES ARE FREE OF CHARGE BUT DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.
We also host wellbeing groups and consultations including Minbfulness, Holistic Healing and Therapies
Open to all ages to learn and share cooking skills, tips on nutrition and healthy eating and a chance to sit down together and enjoy good food. Meets in the Lost Arc Rhayader and Pant y dwr Community Hall.
Supporting residents living with early stage dementia and their carers by providing a social space for chat, activities and compansionship, trips out in ARCHIE and lots of laughs
- Rhayader Foodbank - open when we are
- PAT testing We have staff certified to test the electrical safety of appliances. We offer this service to local charities and voluntary organisations to satisfy insurance or other regulatory body’s requirements. £6 for the first 3 items then £1.50 an item.
- Offices for rent. We currently have two small adjacent offices for rent. Contact us for details.