Meeting and Training Facilities
- Ideally located in central Wales
- Competitive rates and discounts for voluntary and local organisations
- Free parking nearby
- Delicious lunches with local produce on request
- Unlimited coffee (including istant), tea and biscuits
- Large screen for Skype, computers and Wifi
Meeting Room 1
A delightfully light and airy room for meetings and training for up to 20 delegates.
- Board-room style
- Theatre or workshop style
Our room hire rate includes:
- Digital Projector & screen
- Induction loop
- Flip chart
- Computer terminal
- Chilled mineral water
We can also provide Video/Telephone Conferencing facilities (additional charge applicable).
Meeting Room 2
Suitable for meetings of up to 10 or as an additional ‘breakout’ or workshop space. WiFi and computer terminals available.
~ These rooms are on the first floor, wheelchair accessible via a lift ~
The Arches is situated in the middle of Rhayader adjacent to the town clock.
Free parking is available 100m away at the Smithfield Market yard, except on market days (Tuesdays).
Alternative Free parking is at Cwmdauddwr (a short walk away) or for a small fee in the Town Car Park (150m).
ASK ABOUT OUR PREMIUM OFFICE OR WORKSHOP
SPACE FOR RENT AND ‘HOT DESKING’
Meeting Room 1
|Suggested maximum delegates: 20
|Discount for voluntary & local organisations||£50.00||£35.00|
|Meeting room 2 as an additional space||£15||£10|
|Hourly rate||£8.50 per hour|
Meeting Room 2
|Full Day||Half Day|
|Suggested Maximum 10 delegates||£30.00||£20.00|
|Discount for voluntary & local organisations||£25.00||£15.00|
Weekend rate - all rooms
|Buffet Lunch||£6.00||per person|
|Fairtrade Tea and Filter Coffee & Biscuits||£2.00||pp unlimited|
Pease ask for further details.
Terms & Conditions for Meeting and Training Facilities
- Bookings will be held provisionally for 14 days. If confirmation in writing (or via e-mail) is not received within this time, the booking will be cancelled.
- In the event of cancelling within 48 hours of the booking, 50% of the booking fee will be charged.
- The organiser will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of the booking and that all information is communicated in a timely manner.
- An estimate of the number of delegates must be indicated at the time of booking and confirmed within 2 working days of the event.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all quotations of price will be valid for twenty-eight days from the date of quotation.
- The Arches will invoice the organiser for all charges directly after the conclusion of the event. The organisers will pay the invoice within twenty-eight days of the date of the invoice. Payment of the invoice may be made by cash, BACS Transfer, or cheque drawn on a UK bank payable to Rhayader & District Community Support Ltd.
- If the organiser fails to make payment on the due date then procedures for collection of the debt will be started.
- The Arches must be advised and give their consent before any special events, e.g a party, may be held on the premises.
- The Arches does not accept any responsibility or liability for the loss or damage to articles left on its premises and grounds and accepts no responsibility for personal injury to delegates, visitors or guests whilst on or in The Arches community support’s property unless caused by the acts or omissions of The Arches community support or its staff.
- The organiser shall be liable for any damage caused to The Arches property, contents or grounds by its delegates, agents or employees and shall reimburse to The Arches community support upon demand all costs incurred as a result of any such damage, expenses and losses.
- The organiser will ensure that all delegates acquaint themselves with the fire evacuation procedures adhered to by The Arches. After any emergency evacuation, the organiser shall hold a roll-call to ascertain if all delegates are present and provide the The Arches community support Fire Officer with the names of any missing delegates.
13. If the presenter or a delegate has special needs, please contact us prior to the date in order for us to accommodate these needs. We are also happy to accommodate guide dogs.
No terms of this contract will be varied without The Arches community support’s written agreement.
Rhayader & District Community Support
West Street, Rhayader, Powys. LD6 5AB
( 01597 810921) email@example.com